Proper hydration improves your game, and innowave’s Chiller Sport™ bottle-less water cooler vastly improves your water quality.
Good health depends on drinking plenty of water, but unfiltered water can do more harm than good. Potential threats to the drinking water supply include organic, inorganic, biological and radioactive materials. A point-of-use (POU) water treatment system improves the quality and taste of your water.
Unlike bottled water coolers, innowave’s Chiller Sport™ treats and purifies water at the point of use, when it’s needed, and it also reduces the risk of contamination from pipes and plumbing.
- Sediment Filtration: Reduces particles and sediment as small as five microns (0.0002 in.).
- Micron Filtration: Traps contaminants as small as a single micron and reduces chlorine and other organic contaminants.
- Granular Activated Carbon Filtration: Improves taste and odor and further reduces chlorine.
- Ultraviolet Light: Reduces heterotrophic bacteria that cause biofilm (slime).
Eliminate the hassle of bottled water – no heavy bottle to carry, lift and store. The extra large dispensing area accommodates large sport mugs and bottles up to 9.5” tall. The large storage tank automatically refills for a virtually endless supply of pure water.
- Optional hot water
- Filters replaced by qualified AquaPrix professionals
- Preventive maintenance also performed
[button link="http://form.jotform.us/form/13384151881" size="large" color="orange" window="yes"]FREE Trial Request[/button]
innowave Chiller Sport™ Specifications:
- Width: 15 in.
- Depth: 14 in.
- Height: 46 in.
- Water Connection: ¼” tubing
- Weight: 68.3 lbs. (dry)
The innowave® Chiller Sport™ meets a variety of standards set by industry wide recognized certification groups. Learn about the certifications met by the innowave® Sport here.