TaylorMade Water Systems
TaylorMade Water Systems, a division of Waterlogic (www.waterlogic.com), a leading global designer, manufacturer and distributor of point of use water dispensers, is seeking a talented Accounting Manager for our western region. Reporting to the Director or Finance and Administration, the selected candidate would be responsible for contributing to the business accounting function and maintaining complete financial reporting responsibilities for the business. This consists of analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
We are looking for a dynamic, self motivated professional who is smart, hard working organized and detail oriented who can also look at the big picture.
· Responsible for assisting in the completion of month, quarterly and year end close.
· Manages timely and accurate preparation of monthly analysis and analysis of all balance sheet accounts and provides guidance to the operations team.
· Performs cost reduction and expense control activities
· Maintains the general ledger chart of accounts . Prepares journal entries.
· Prepares reports/schedules and analysis as required as well as perform work on strategic projects.
· Coordinates the forecasting activities for the division.
· College degree in a related area. Bachelors in accounting preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting/financial analysis
· Strong general accounting skills and experience in month end close
· Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks, deadlines and priorities
· Strong computer skills required (Microsoft Office Suite)
· Excellent communication skills
· Travel as required
· High energy, driven for results, passionate
· Strong moral character, sets high standards
· Cross functional collaboration